Foxwell Realty is a full service residential real estate agency – property sales and property management. We use our knowledge of the market in one area to benefit the other. For example, for every property we manage, we provide a FREE market appraisal every year. We use this knowledge to help our investors maximize the value of their properties, and to maximize the value of the services we provide to both investors and sellers.
Also, we only charge two fees – one for a new letting, and a management fee as a percentage of the rent received. Unlike many other property managers, we don’t charge extra fees for inspections, lease renewals, monthly statements, weekly statements, for example. A low management fee isn’t such a good deal when you add on these extra charges. We consider these activities to be part of the property management activity. This makes it easier for you to budget your property returns. Also, unlike property managers who charge a fixed weekly or monthly fee, we only get paid when you do.
We have listed most of the services we perform in managing your property below. If you would like us to perform only some of the property management, we can negotiate a lower fee.
We treat both our investors and tenants like royalty. A home is one of our most basic needs, so we treat both the home owner and the resident with dignity, respect and care. We personally perform all tasks – we do not outsource – so we have full control over the quality of the services we provide.
Real Property for Real People by Real People
Management Fee includes:
- FREE property market appraisal annually;
- collect and monitor rent payments;
- routine inspections up to 3 to 4 times a year;
- customised inspection checklist for each property;
- written report to owner after each inspections;
- monthly financial reports;
- annual financial reports;
- arrange and manage maintenance and repairs;
- rent reviews;
- lease renewals;
- tenant enquiries;
- owner enquiries;
- monthly newsletters to owners and tenants;
- manage tenant expectations to minimize arrears and complaints.
Letting Fee includes:
- only charged when new tenants;
- read water meter with photos;
- exit inspection with photos and arrange bond transfer through RTA;
- update rent appraisal;
- advertising on portals and our website, including quality photos, floor plan, sign board, virtual staging if needed – quality advertising attracts more quality applicants;
- personally attend open for inspections (we don’t outsource);
- process applications including reference and database checks;
- provide advice on tenant selection;
- entry inspections with photos;
- tenant welcome kit.
No extras to eat away at your return on investment.